How is adoption the perfect picture of God’s love?
Three ordinary women share how they have been touched by adoption’s remarkable story — and what that story means for you.
In this podcast* we will discover:
- How to bust myths and misconceptions for better understanding.
- Adoption challenges that might surprise you.
- Could adoption be for me? Where to find answers to your adoption questions.
- Adoption as a reminder of God’s promises for all his children.
Get your Bonus Listening Guide here!
*Reproduced with permission from Harris Creek Baptist Church.
- A Letter to My Son on Adoption Day and other sacred stories from adoptive parent and author Elizabeth Oates.
- Adoption Options from Focus on the Family.
- The Connected Child. A must-read not only for adoptive parents but for all families striving to correct and connect with their children.
- Gladney Center for Adoption. Learn how you can be the answer to someone’s dream through adoption.
Sharing Your Sacred Story: How You Can and Why You Should
You won’t want to miss it, so subscribe to Extraordinary Living today!