How is adoption the perfect picture of God’s love?
Three ordinary women share how they have been touched by adoption’s remarkable story — and what that story means for you.
In this podcast* we will discover:
- How to bust myths and misconceptions for better understanding.
- Adoption challenges that might surprise you.
- Could adoption be for me? Where to find answers to your adoption questions.
- Adoption as a reminder of God’s promises for all his children.
Get your Bonus Listening Guide here!
*Reproduced with permission from Harris Creek Baptist Church.
- A Letter to My Son on Adoption Day and other sacred stories from adoptive parent and author Elizabeth Oates.
- Adoption Options from Focus on the Family.
- The Connected Child. A must-read not only for adoptive parents but for all families striving to correct and connect with their children.
- Gladney Center for Adoption. Learn how you can be the answer to someone’s dream through adoption.
Sharing Your Sacred Story: How You Can and Why You Should
You won’t want to miss it, so subscribe to Extraordinary Living today!
Interested in what you plan to share.
Thank you for your interest, Beth! I hope you’ll subscribe so you are sure to hear more. I expect you will be able to relate–I know you have your own sacred stories!