I write because it:
- Refines me. Writing is a kind of “literary sanctification”—the means God uses to to transform me into the woman he needs me to be.
- Encourages Others. My mission is to use written and spoken word to be “an ambassador of reconciliation through words of encouragement” (II Cor. 5:18).
- Glorifies God. It is because of God we all have a story to tell, and it is for God that we tell it.
I write about::
- “Faith, family and football” (plus a lot of other youth activities)
- Adventures in parenting
- Stuff in general—everyday life viewed through the lens of God’s extraordinary Truth.
I write for:
- Parents and families
- Youth leaders: teachers, coaches, directors, etc.
- Organizations (churches, Mothers of Preschoolers, Christian Women’s Job Corp, PTA)
I write at:
- When Jesus Takes the Field: Reclaiming Busy People for God’s Kingdom
- Good News (local news paper)
- Sanctified Together: Licensed to Parent and A Better Definition of Love.
- Guideposts book series, When Miracles Happen—True Stories of God‘s Divine Touch. Credits include God as the Ultimate Realtor (Miracles Everyday), and Unexpected Forgiveness (Miracles of Forgiveness).